- About Us
- Legislative Session & Scorecard
- Elections & Endorsements
- County Leadership Committees
- News & Events
- Act Now
- Support Us
Take the Pledge! Vote YES for a Clean and Healthy Oregon.
A broad coalition of organizations, businesses and individuals are supporting Ballot Measures 66 and 67 on January 26.
Please take a moment to add your name to the list of Oregonians who are committing to protecting Oregon's environmental legacy.
Vote YES on Measures 66 and 67 for a Clean and Healthy Oregon. It's the responsible thing to do.
- Vote YES for clean energy and stable jobs for Oregon families.
- Vote YES for clean air, rivers and drinking water for our children and grandchildren.
- Vote YES for responsible environmental stewardship and a natural legacy Oregon can be proud of.
Join us in fighting for Oregon's environment
OLCV EMAIL SIGNUP
In my role on the Clackamas County OLCV steering committee, I am presented with new and exciting avenues of personal engagement in environmental conservation and political action.
Kelly Bantle, Clackamas County steering committee member