- About Us
- Legislative Session & Scorecard
- Elections & Endorsements
- County Leadership Committees
- News & Events
- Act Now
- Support Us
Raffle Packages at OLCV's 16th Annual Celebration for the Environment
This year, our four FANTASTIC raffle packages feature the best of Oregon (think wine, travel, and bikes):
Raffle tickets will be sold during the reception at the Celebration from 5:30-6:30pm. Tickets are 1 for $15 or 3 for $30. Winner announced at the end of the program; must be present to win!
1. Bike Tour: What's one thing that any avid cyclist needs? How about a brand new 2013 Commuter 3 bicycle, courtesy of Pedal Bike Tours? The newest commuter bike by Jamis Bicycles has increased pedaling performance and maneuverability, and a light, durable frame that helps make any ride comfortable and safe.
This package also includes a bike tour around Portland or into the Oregon countryside with Pedal Bike Tours, and a stylin' pannier bag from Queen Bee Creations!
2. Southern Oregon Escape: Relax for two nights at the Green Springs Inn in the forested hills outside of Ashland. The setting is peaceful and beautiful, and you'll stay in one their gorgeous deluxe cabins. You'll also enjoy two tickets to the world-renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival for a theater experience that always delights!
3. Wine-Lover's Delight: This is a package that will make any Northwest sommelier jealous! Savor a half-case of some of the region's finest wines, plus a VIP tour and tasting for 6 people at SE Wine Collective in Portland!
4. Eastern Oregon Adventure: Take a friend and unwind off the grid for two nights at the Minam River Lodge in Eastern Oregon's Eagle Cap Wilderness outside of La Grande. After your eight mile hike to the Lodge (it really is off the grid!), you'll be pampered with great food and stay in a private, hand-built cabin while basking in the beauty of one of Oregon's most pristine wild spaces! Meals included.
You'll also get a $20 gift certificate to Betty's Books in Baker City, so you'll have a few good books to enjoy while relaxing in nature — plus a $50 gift certificate to Terminal Gravity Brewing in Enterprise, where you can savor quality Oregon microbrews on your Eastern Oregon travels!
Many thanks to the generous businesses that have donated prizes for our raffle this year!
Join us in fighting for Oregon's environment
OLCV EMAIL SIGNUP
In my role on the Clackamas County OLCV steering committee, I am presented with new and exciting avenues of personal engagement in environmental conservation and political action.
Kelly Bantle, Clackamas County steering committee member